A client had reported this issue to me, but it magically self-resolved. Time constraints being what they are, I didn’t get back to it. But this morning, a second client reported it. I was sure it was data. Close. It was setup. Here is the solution I sent my functional consultants.
It’s a setup issue.
Make sure this box is unchecked at the time of PO creation and it won’t be doubled.
PO 84 in test is an example of a doubling:
So I unchecked the box (in both test and prod so we don’t get bit later), created PO 104 with the same items, and it prints fine:
Whereas (it’s important to note) 84 still prints badly:
If the images don’t come out well; I apologize; click on the pictures. Way too many balls in the air to debug blogging!