Seems my blog on the PSAPWPTxt error is getting more hits to my blog than all the others combined. Here’s a similar error I just encountered.
I hear it was a bug introduced in CU3. Like we didn’t have enough PO printing errors.
When the users tried to confirm/print a purchase order in CU3, they got “Error executing code: Wrong type in field number. Stack Trace (C)\Classes\PSAPurchaseOrderController\runPrintMgmt – line 15 ….”
The fix is to change
if (this.parmArgs().record().TableId == tableNum(PurchTable))
if (this.parmArgs().dataset() == tableNum(PurchTable))
This is an error with both the PSA and non-PSA versions.
If I find the blog where I found this fix, I’ll add the link.
Hope this helps!